A few Flat Gate Single Sixes - Updated pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
Up for consideration are a couple old model single six RSS flat gates. Price includes shipping from my local FFL to yours. All posted "I'll take it" have precedence over PMs. Any trade offers should be sent via PM (downsizing so not looking for many trades but it never hurts to ask). I do not accept electronic payment so money orders, or personal checks from long standing members. Please feel free to ask any questions through PM. I have multiple posts currently up so feel free to make offers on multiple items with the knowledge we can combine shipping; OM Blackhawks, Super Single Sixes, and RSS flat gates. I travel throughout WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY for work as well as occasionally into the Utah panhandle. I can deliver these to your local FFL and save the shipping costs. Face to Face with Idaho residents is possible as well.

1. 1954 production boxed four-digit RSS Single Six. This gun was part of my single six display, but I was able to update it with a nicer boxed version. It is still in its original configuration and does not have the safety conversion completed on it. Nice honest wear on the highpoints but overall, a very nice example from 70 years ago. Box is serial number matched to the unit and also includes the parts and instruction manual, undated version. $750

1702165894061.jpeg

1702231562600.jpeg

1702231589549.jpeg

1702231614693.jpeg

1702166015311.jpeg

2. 1954 production four-digit RSS Single Six. Another nice example of a 70-year-old Single six flat gate. This revolver is also in very good condition with only minor wear on the high spots. Gun is in original condition and does not have the safety conversion completed on it. Not pictured but I do have an undated parts and instructions manual that I will include with it. $525

1702231161299.jpeg

1702231198640.jpeg

1702166359798.jpeg

1702166945216.jpeg

Last edited:

GasGuzzler

Hunter
2. 1954 production boxed four-digit RSS Single Six. Another nice example of a 70-year-old Single six flat gate. This revolver is also in very good condition with only minor wear on the high spots. The lighting is putting some glares on the gun, and I'll try to replace the pictures with outside lighting if the weather improves. Gun is in original condition and does not have the safety conversion completed on it. $525
How is the box on this one?

twriggen

Single-Sixer
Back to the top one time before going back into the back of the gun safe. I travel throughout WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY for work as well as occasionally into the Utah panhandle. I can deliver these to your local FFL and save the shipping costs. Face to Face with Idaho residents is possible as well.

Latest posts