Good deals on the 50th models...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

StanMemTn

Single-Sixer
Planning to head to the range tomorrow.
Enjoyed getting her all cleaned and slicked up last night.

Is there a consensus on what the trigger pull measures out on these guns? It seems pretty light, but I don't have a way to check.

357FlatTop-50.jpg

Stephen

toyhunt

Single-Sixer
alank2":2htcm9k2 said:
Hi,

I posted this about the 50th 44 a week or so ago, but now CDNN is at it again on both 50th models:

CDNN Sports, Inc.
WEEKLY GUN SPECIAL!
CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER
SPECIAL EXPIRES THURSDAY JUNE 11TH @ 7:00PM CST!

Ruger Blackhawk • 44Mag • Single Action Revolver • 6.5" Barrel • Polished Blue Finish • Ramp Front Sights •
Micro-Style Adjustable Rear Sights • Checkered Black Grips w/Black Medallions •
Gold Rollmark "50 YEARS OF .44 MAGNUM 1956 TO 2006" • New
#RUG00867 $369.99

Ruger Blackhawk • 357Mag • Single Action Revolver • 4-5/8" Barrel • Polished Blue Finish • Ramp Front Sights • Micro-Style Adjustable Rear Sights • Checkered Black Grips w/Black Medallions •
Gold Rollmark "50 YEARS OF BLACKHAWK-1955 TO 2005" • New
#RUG05201 $349.99

Good luck,

Alan

Alan, I see no guns for sale on CDNN only parts? Help

scottaschultz

Bearcat
You have to call them. They don't post the guns for sale on their website, but you can download a catalog (a pretty big .pdf file) that lists everything the have. You will want to call anyway because the prices in the catalog may not be the most current especially if they are running a special sale.

Scott

DMBAMA

Bearcat
I got mine on friday and cleaned her up real good.Went to the range yesterday and put about 60 rounds through it,what a blast.I do know i will be changing those cheese grater grips out for some nice smooth wood grips.Thanks again for the heads up alan.I think the 357 is next on the list.

Rclark

Hunter
Mine is supposed to be here today..........
Today or tomorrow for me.... I wish CDNN would email tracking numbers as a 'service' ....

cheese grater grips out for some nice smooth wood grips
That will be my next purchase next month.... I just don't see the point of those stock grips. Even cheesy smooth plastic would be better.

StanMemTn

Single-Sixer
Rclark":1wi7xv3g said:
Mine is supposed to be here today..........
Today or tomorrow for me.... I wish CDNN would email tracking numbers as a 'service' ....

You can call the toll free number, ask for shipping and they'll give you a tracking number. I knew when mine arrived within 25 minutes and was able to arrange to pick it up during my lunch break!

Stephen

Rclark

Hunter
As long as you call before 2:00pm their time :) . I see if I can call them at lunch today.

[edited] On the truck for delivery today! Let my FFL person know.

rugerlovah

Single-Sixer
Picked mine up today. after comparing it to a new vaquero and to an older single six, it seems to me like this gun has the smoothed-up lockwork of the new vaquero. nice light hammer pull, and really nice trigger for a ruger (better than the other 3 ruger 6-shooters i have owned, lets put it that way). almost exactly like the new vaquero, in fact

not bad at all for less than $400 after all shipping and transfer fees were done with!

hutchman

Blackhawk
Picked mine up this afternoon. I did a quick look over and really see no difference between this one and the other three New Models I have purchased over the last month or so as far as fit and finish. It does have a decent trigger, but no better than the new last two new Blackhawks.

I did however, find a lot of metal shavings on the back side of the cylinder when I took it out............I guess I"ll see if there is any damage internally in the morning..........

alank2

Bearcat
Hi Everyone,

It looks like CDNN is at it again:

CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER
SPECIAL EXPIRES MONDAY JULY 6TH @ 7:00PM CST!

Ruger Blackhawk • 44Mag • Single Action Revolver • 6.5" Barrel • Polished Blue Finish • Ramp Front Sights • Micro-Style Adjustable Rear Sights • Checkered Black Grips w/Black Medallions • Gold Rollmark "50 YEARS OF .44 MAGNUM 1956 TO 2006" • New
#RUG00867 $369.99

Ruger Blackhawk • 357Mag • Single Action Revolver • 4-5/8" Barrel • Polished Blue Finish • Ramp Front Sights • Micro-Style Adjustable Rear Sights • Checkered Black Grips w/Black Medallions • Gold Rollmark "50 YEARS OF BLACKHAWK-1955 TO 2005" • New
#RUG05201 $359.99

Good luck!!

Alan

StanMemTn

Single-Sixer
You're gonna love it!
4 5/8" barrel, Colt-sized frame, XR-3 gripframe - well balanced doesn't begin to describe it!

ElrodCod

Single-Sixer
I got the .357 50th yesterday. Nice looking gun. I'm glad the factory made the gold lettering small. Gold & guns doesn't work for me. I gave it a thorough cleaning & promptly lost the ejector rod housing screw down the black hole. I've got another one coming along with a couple of spares from Brownells. I can't shoot it anyway....no ammo to be found locally. Widener's has .357 aluminum case Blazer for $18 plus shipping in case anyone's interested. If the gun shoots as good as it looks I'll be a happy camper.

alank2

Bearcat
Hi,

You can easily get rid of the gold with a sharpened toothpick and some bore cleaner or rubbing alcohol on it... Congrats!!

Alan

alank2

Bearcat
Hi,

Here is a picture of my 50th:

I polished the side of the trigger so it matches the polished hammer sides although this picture was taken before that:

Thanks,

Alan

Rclark

Hunter
Looks great! I like the grips too :) .

I just put another 100 rounds down range tonight with mine. Fun gun to shoot! My wife will like it ;) . Also shot about 100 .45 Colt rounds too though my Vaquero. You just can't have a shooting session without shooting some .45....

Oh, yes, now that it's zero'ed for the 125g JHP (shot about 300 rounds through it), I am going to start shooting 125g lead SWCs down range :roll: . The wife likes a bit lighter load. See how well it shoots them next!

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Called today, price on the 357 was $369.99. Do you guys get e-mails when they have special sales?