FS: Sig Sauer X-Five P226 9mm w/extra grips & mag, Pics

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OmegaMan

Bearcat
*************************** FOR SALE **********************************

Hello! I am offering up for sale my like-new Sig X-Five 9mm pistol. This is the ultimate 9mm shooter from Sig. This is the 9mm stainless X-Five, which came with the black grips, but I am also going to include the Nil wood target grips, stainless hex-head grip screws, and an extra 19-round magazine with this as well. The Nil wood target grips were $175.00 extra, and the magazine on these are $100.00 as well!!

SigP226XFive-Right.jpg

This pistol is incredible and shoots as advertised. The SIG Sauer P226 X-Five is a competition only variant of the P226 with a 5" inch (13 cm) slide and barrel, beavertail grip, and an adjustable rear target sight. Intended for IPSC Wa1500, bullseye, and other centrefire competitive shooting, the X-Five is hand-fitted and assembled at the Master Shop in Germany. Features include an ambi-thumb safety, double action, fully adjustable target sights, magwell, and one incredibly smooth trigger and action. Comes with its plastic case, manuals, warranty card, and a factory test target with a sub-1 inch 5-shot grouping from 25 metres.

SigP226XFive-Left.jpg

When you fire this 9mm, you'll think you're firing a .22LR, the recoil is that low on this frame. Everything is machined and fitted to perfection from the Master Shop. Try to imagine all of the best features of a 1911, a Browning Hi-Power, a CZ, and a Beretta all combined into one pistol and then you can imagine what the X-Five is.

Pics below are of the actual pistol you will receive. I have put 400 rounds through this pistol, and I cleaned it every 50 rounds. The only reason I am selling is because I need the money for another carry pistol and a rifle build-up I am working on.

PRICE: $1750.00, which includes shipping to your door. I am located in Pennsylvania, USA. You are responsible for knowing and following all of your local state and federal laws. I will ship only from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer. You are responsible for your transfer fee on your end, but I will pick up shipping to you. I accept cash, cheque, USPS money order, & credit cards through PPL. I am PPL verified. If paying by personal cheque, I must wait for it to clear the bank.

You will not find a nicer, more accurate 9mm pistol on the planet, and how many X-Fives are out there with both sets of grips and two mags? New, these are now over $2000.00! You can email me at [email protected] with inquires. Thanks for looking at my ad!

tooreal

Bearcat
That is One Beautiful Pistol & Exactly like my new Blued Sig Tactical Pro in 9 mm, but mine does not have the adjustable sights, but everything else is the same. If I had seen this pistol when I purchased mine, I dould have definitely bought the one like ours!
I decided to buy mine because of the beaver tail and the flared grips that hold the 20 round magazine perfectly & fit so well in my hand. Mine came with 4- 20 round Magazines the SRT (Short Release Trigger) and it shoots like a 22 as well.

Good luck with your sell, that is one of the most beautiful pistols I have ever seen, Period!!!!

:shock: :D

OmegaMan

Bearcat
PRICE REDUCTION:

I need to move this pistol, so I am dropping the price to $1599.00 which includes shipping to your FFL dealer.

Latest posts