>>>>> FS Ruger SR1911 1st year issue <<<<<

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
Ok, due to arthritis in my hand I can no longer manipulate the slide of my SR1911 Gov't (model #6700). Serial number is 670-00XXX.... this is gun is a first year issue.

Gun has been fired. By my written records I've put 1,000+/- rounds through the pipe. The gun is in excellent condition, easily 95%. It has only been used at the range and not carried. This piece has run flawlessly from day one and I've never had a single FTF, FTE or a jam of any kind using the original Ruger mags and factory ammo. It has NOT been modified or customized in any way.

I have the original box and all papers. Two mags. Price: $700 + $25 shipping from my FFL to your FFL. First to post "I'll take it!" here is the buyer. Payment by postal money order or Paypal (friend/family).

Y'all know what they look like. My photobucket account has been closed by, well, photobucket. But I stand by my description. I'll give you 3 days, if you don't like it, return it cleaned and on your dime and I'll refund your money. If you send me an email I can email a picture or two.... [email protected]

Thank you for looking! 8)

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
I would consider a trade full or partial... I'd be interested in vintage S&W revolvers... models 16(.32 mag), 17 and 18. Also Colt Diamondback in .22 LR or .38 Special. Or a Walther PP 22 LR.

Latest posts