FS: OM SBH Ignition Parts and OM Walnut grips.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bczrx

Single-Sixer
For Sale: Walnut Grips from pre-New Model SA Ruger, and trigger/hammer/ignition parts from 1971 OM SBH.

Grips are nice, but don't fit anything I own [S6, BH, SBH- all New Models]. Not sure what they are from, but believe OM SBH. Buyer beware- there is no guarantee what they fit, as I can't try fitting them to verify.
FJOp3CE.jpg

$45- counting USPS priority shipping.

The ignition parts I actually know about. I took them off a 1971 SBH I owned for all of 5 months. It was spitting lead fiercely. Contacted Ruger and got RMA #. Took these parts off as I assumed they would be replaced with the safety update.

Got call from Ruger- my blued 7.5" SBH was not fixable [didn't think until 3 months later to ask what parts were not available to fix it- and see if these take-offs might be part of it.]. They offered me my choice of new SBH. Took the 5.5 " Stainless, and am happy.

Don't need these parts, and they've just sat in a padded envelope for 4-5 years.

$125- counting USPS Priority Shipping.
0EPV60s.jpg

mfrxIt1.jpg

Willing to take an unmodified [last one I bought was too low at receiver mating surface] STEEL NM Blackhawk grip frame [with the little tangs that slide into the receiver- not the smooth faced one] in trade for the trigger parts. I'd like to put steel on my .45LC Blackhawk, so that it balances the same as my S6 and .357BH.

That is only trade interested in.

Thank you