FS - NEW 5.56MM bandoleers & stripper clips.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BBOB662

Bearcat
FS - NEW 5.56MM bandoleers & once used stripper clips.

Bought a whole bulk lot of these, WAY more than I need. Offering the extra to you guys.

I HAVE 12 SETS OF EACH:

A dozen (12) NEW 4 pocket U.S. Military current issue bandoleers for 5.56MM/223 Rem./300 Blackout. Olive drab color. $35.00 shipped USPS.

200 Stripper Clips for the .223/5.56MM/ 300 Blackout; etc. along with 4 Spoon/Loader. Clips hold 10 rounds each. They are once used in house USGI stripper clips. Not "range pick-ups". $25.00 shipped USPS.

PM me with questions &/or payment info.

I have a PayPal account for easy payment.

BBOB662

Bearcat
IF.... I can get it all into one $6.80 bag, which I believe can be done, You can knock off $6.80 from a total of $60.00 for a cost of $53.20 to you. I do have the cardboard sleeves, but I get .50 cents each for new ones. Go on computer (copy & paste) and search: http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cardboard-Boxes-Silencers-for-USGI-5-56-223-Stripper-Clips-3-Clip-Style-/251624755995?hash=item3a9601131b:g:q64AAOSwj0NUbaZa
That is Sweetwater_Armory. He is a good guy who I buy mine from and you get 100 for $24.95 with free shipping.
Send me your e-mail address in a pm & I'll invoice you for $53.20 or whatever combo you want.
Thanks,
BOB

DGW1949

Hunter
tulsamal said:
I think he meant that to be a PM to me... !

Yeah, I have to admit that it looked a bit confusing to me :lol: ...but hey, I clicked the link anyway, mostly in hopes of finding some NOS 7-pocket bandoliers. But alas, no joy.

Now, back to the regularly-scheduled program. :wink: .

DGW

DGW1949

Hunter
BBOB662 said:
Just got a new supply in yesterday.

I would have been all over those....but (there's always a butt, eh?)....they are so deep that my 20 rd mags get lost in there...so, if you happen to happen-upon a few of the older (and shallower) 7-pocket bandoliers which you can sell reasonable, give me a shout.

Thanks.

DGW

BBOB662

Bearcat
Had several those brand new a few months ago but they went fast.
Have you tried a 20 rd mag in one of the 4 pocket bandoleers that still has the white thread in it? If you remove the white string that allows the bandoleer to accept a 30 rd mag.
All of my 4 pocket still have the white string intact and a 20 rd mag fits fine.
If you have never tried it & don't have a 4 pocket with white string intact I'll give you one to try if you'll pay postage. Say $2.00

DGW1949

Hunter
BBOB662 said:
Had several those brand new a few months ago but they went fast.
Have you tried a 20 rd mag in one of the 4 pocket bandoleers that still has the white thread in it? If you remove the white string that allows the bandoleer to accept a 30 rd mag.
All of my 4 pocket still have the white string intact and a 20 rd mag fits fine.
If you have never tried it & don't have a 4 pocket with white string intact I'll give you one to try if you'll pay postage. Say $2.00

Thank you for the very kind offer.....but (there's that "but" again, eh?), my sense of fair play will not allow me to accept it. Reason is, although I'm certain that it would work just as you describe, four still aint seven, and four won't work for what I have in mind...meaning that I already know that I won't be buying more, so I wouldn't feel right about taking it.

I hope that makes sense, and that you don't find it offensive.

DGW

BBOB662

Bearcat
No problem on my end. If I find some will let you know.
There are several folks on E-BAY offering the 7 pocket ones @ like $5.00 each with free shipping.

DGW1949

Hunter
BBOB662 said:
No problem on my end. If I find some will let you know.
There are several folks on E-BAY offering the 7 pocket ones @ like $5.00 each with free shipping.

Thanks for the tip.
I'm not a big ebay fan, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :lol: .

DGW

BBOB662

Bearcat
I'm not either, but when the number 2 web auction site only has about 10% the number of registered users as E-Bay, well I have to play the percentages.

Latest posts