LOP APPROX 13 1/4"
second owner - this isnt getting shot and should be
I have many more pictures via email for serious buyers

yn9cioN.jpg

$975 shipped

------------------------------------------------------

FTF w/ WI ID if desired
inspection pickup zip 54751 at buyer's convenience
reserved for first PM w/ "I will take it" your name and address and FFL of choice
add $15 if shipping from FFL is required
I have a long selling record on GB and eBay under same user ID
ships with buttstock removed

thanks for looking

Last edited:
looks like your Zip code puts you in the Menomonie Wi area, is that correct ? if so, any chance you could meet say in Osseo ? tomorrow mid - morning July 5th ? I can bring Cash and WI. DL. and CCL

also sent you a PM with a I'll take it if you can do the above ,, Thanks

Last edited:

Eagleye256

Single-Sixer
looks like your Zip code puts you in the Menomonie Wi area, is that correct ? if so, any chance you could meet say in Osseo ? tomorrow mid - morning July 5th ? I can bring Cash and WI. DL. and CCL

also sent you a PM with a I'll take it if you can do the above ,, Thanks
Reckon you didnt want to sell it to me!

Eagleye256 >>> I don't know why you are replying to my post and I don't want to step on any one toes so I will answer this way >>>>Have you been in contract with the seller and Have you paid for the item yet ? if so, simply say you have and how and I will back off , IF you haven't then why not ?? How long do you plan on making the seller wait for payment ? I'll leave it up to in_a_Silent_way to decide who he sells it to

Seems to be a lot of confusion on this post o_O
Well if you look under the picture you will see this >>>>

FTF w/ WI ID if desired
inspection pickup zip 54751 at buyer's convenience
reserved for first PM w/ "I will take it" your name and address and FFL of choice
add $15 if shipping from FFL is required
I have a long selling record on GB and eBay under same user ID
ships with buttstock removed <<<<<

after I posted my reply to him on the 4th , I found out most of that was not the case , the OP is NOT willing to do a FTF on this gun , he is not willing to travel very far as he has health issues and is FFL is maybe a dozen miles from him , so he wants his FFL guy to handle it.. I hold a CCW in WI along with a CDL that requires finger printing and background checks every 3 years by the FBI and Homeland Security , so not to much too worry about selling face to face with me ... he is not willing to meet up for an inspection on the gun other than at the FFL . he will not talk by phone only thought PM. I tried to do a transfer last Saturday but his FFL guy was not going to be in and with my work sch. saturday is about the only time i can get up that way as it's about a 2 hour drive for me . I drive nights and try like heck to sleep during the day , I was going to try again this weekend but now I'll just pass on it, really no blame on any body it's just not working out and I'm not willing to take the chance on shipping when it's in driving distance

Eagleye256

Single-Sixer
Eagleye256 >>> I don't know why you are replying to my post and I don't want to step on any one toes so I will answer this way >>>>Have you been in contract with the seller and Have you paid for the item yet ? if so, simply say you have and how and I will back off , IF you haven't then why not ?? How long do you plan on making the seller wait for payment ? I'll leave it up to in_a_Silent_way to decide who he sells it to
I have received no response from him at all. Have purchased a 45LC and a 45-70 elsewhere.