FS: Handguns, AR's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Need to thin the herd a bit, USPS money order is preferred payment, I will consider personal checks. I do not take credit or debit cards. You can use cash if picked up at my shop.
The only trades I would consider would be for Rugers. If you have a trade we'll talk about it.
Valid offers will be considered

2 nice handguns, 2 Modern Sporting Rifles, Good prices, all have been shot so little (15 rounds or less) they are basically NIB.

If you want one (or more) send me a message and we'll work out the details. These are listed on another forum also.

S&W M&P40, .40 S&W, 4.25" bbl, 3 dot sights, 3- 15 rnd magazines, holster and mag carrier, with box and all papers, LNIB, has never been fired. This package from S&W is call the "Range and Carry Package" I did the "BAE Green" Cerakote on the frame.

$550 shipped with insurance to any state that allows it. Buyers must know their states laws.

Q4W5V3ph.jpg

jQGze5th.jpg

HZVruNdh.jpg

Zigana M16, 9mm, 4.75" bbl, decocker, 3 dot sights, 2-15 rnd magazines. With box, and all papers, cleaning rod and brush included, grip tape installed. 15 rnds have be fired through it.

PRICE DROP TO $400.00 shipped with insurance to any state that allows it. Buyer must know if it is allowed in their state, I do not have knowledge of all states laws

XAN55Anh.jpg

IkVJFOih.jpg

WSCkZ1Eh.jpg

Modern Sporting Rifles:

18" .223 Wylde barrel with mid length gas tube,

Magpul forearm, UTG A2 fixed stock, pop-up sights (Ruger), slick side upper

1-30 round mag (PMAG Gen M2 new in bag)

$750 shipped or $700 is picked up at my location in State College, PA

eGlLDmdh.jpg

qF4GZMih.jpg

2WhJJ3Ah.jpg

NPR3pBSh.jpg

SOLD16" .300 Blackout with carbine length gas tube
Aero Precision Upper, Lower and Forearm Cerakoted in Jesse James Cold War Blue (factory Cerakote), Bipod attachment, Simmons 3-9x40 scope, 6 position collapsible stock, suppressor ready muzzle brake (fits Rugged Surge 7.62 suppressor) - I will swap it out if you want a regular muzzle device
2-10 rnd .300 BO magazines
$750 shipped or $700 if pickep up at my location in State College, PA

18" 5.56 NATO heavy barrel with rifle length gas tube

17 Design (17DM-15) Lower, Generic upper, Odin Works 17.5" forearm with full length rail, Burris 4x scope, Luth-AR fixed butt stock, Vanguard bipod, Strike Industries extended bolt release and mag release (with all the extra parts)

1-30 rnd Magazine (PMAG Gen M2 new in bag)

$800 shipped or $750 if picked up at my location in State College, PA

zbIGD3Eh.jpg

plQFoBch.jpg

QHDIt1kh.jpg

4wMRo27h.jpg

SOLD Remington 870 Express, 12 ga, 2 3/4 or 3" shells, 21" vent rib barrel threaded for RemChokes. Comes with Full, IC, Mod and Improved Skeet chokes and choke wrench. Rail attached for mounting a red dot or other sight. Has been used very little by prior owner, I haven't shot it, bought it because he was retiring and moving.

$450 shipped/insured to your FFL Payment by USPS money order, cash, or we'll discuss a check.

Last edited: