FS: Glock 19 Gen 4, Location: Phoenix, Arizona, FFL to FFL

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jPhoenix

Bearcat
SOLD PENDING

LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, My FFL to your FFL, or FTF in Phoenix.

Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm

Condition: See Detailed Photos. It is in great condition. Lightly Used. It does NOT look harshly used, nor was it. It is clean, pretty (as far as Glock's go) and has been utterly reliable for me. It is not new, though. It is used, but loved. There is a tiny knick on the right side of the slide where the slide meets the frame. It's very very small. I mention only in the interest of full disclosure (see photo), it's really a non-issue. Also, the slide release has a modicum of finish wear, see pics. Again a non-issue. Functionally, it is perfect.

Round Count: Under 800 Rounds (which is nothing)

Sights: Custom Ameriglo Hackathorn Sights. .180 wide serrated match rear, with .140 large red dot Tritium Night Sight Front (about one year old). If you are unfamiliar with this sight set up, just google "Hackathorn Sights." The sights are drifted for my point of aim, point of impact. You may want to drift to your own preference as you see fit.

Included in Sale: Fired cartridge case, Original Box, Three 15 Round Magazines (the magazines have been marked with a sharpie so that I don't mix them up with some else's at the range. The markings are very faint because I used a black sharpie on a black magazine. Most people don't even notice), Owners Manual, All back straps, Back Strap tool, Back Strap Pin/s.

Why am I selling? Because the short frame Gen 4 grip without added back strap is too small for me, and with the medium backstrap it doesn't feel as good in my hand as the Gen 3 does (slightly different angle or something). So I'm going to replace it with a Gen 3. Other than that, it's been an excellent pistol.

I'm a Certified Glock Armorer and I take very good care of my Glocks, of which I have many.

Price is $450.00 + Shipping is $35.00 from my FFL to your FFL. Payment by Money Order only, US Postal Service Money Order preferred. Firearm Ships the moment payment clears my bank.

Email offers to FirearmsInPhoenix (at) Gmail (dot) com . You can also PM, but gmail gets checked more often.

If anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area is interested, we can meet FTF and you can avoid the shipping cost.

I've sold firearms on GlockTalk and S&W Forum under the username "FirearmsInPhoenix." I've sold firearms on Ruger Forum under the username "jPhoenix." I've also sold on Defensive Carry under the username "NoSlack." I've sold many watches on WatchUseek (watch collecting is also a hobby) under the username "jPhoenix." I've sold parts and accessories on ar15.com under the username "FirearmsInPhonenix." All of my sales have had positive results and satisfied customers. I'm also an ebay seller under the name Joshua3274. I have 100% Feedback. Feel free to look me up anywhere you wish.

PS: the firearm is also offered for sale on other sites, and every site will be updated when it sells.

Glock19Gen41.jpg

Glock19Gen42.jpg

Glock19Gen43.jpg

Glock19Gen44.jpg

Glock19Gen45.jpg

Glock19Gen46.jpg

Glock19Gen47.jpg

Latest posts