FS Davidsons Tactical Mini - 14 - DROP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BeagleDog

Blackhawk
robertkirksey said:
The reason you cannot find the same gun on the internet is because the deal on the end of your barrel is not a Ruger factory item. It is an aftermarket "muzzle brake" somebody stuck on there. What makes you think the front sight has been "set back"?

Sir. I do not have the technical expertise that you obviously do. I bought this off a Forum member who told me this was NIB. Obviously it was not. However, what does this all have to do with trying to sell it? Pictures are there and folks can make up their own mind about it.

robertkirksey

Blackhawk
I apologize if you got the impression I was trying to interfere with your attempts to sell your gun. I am not. On Wednesday you posted you were unable to find photos of an identical gun, none had the muzzle brake your gun has. I was simply telling you why that is so. Good luck on your sale. Robert

BeagleDog

Blackhawk
robertkirksey said:
I apologize if you got the impression I was trying to interfere with your attempts to sell your gun. I am not. On Wednesday you posted you were unable to find photos of an identical gun, none had the muzzle brake your gun has. I was simply telling you why that is so. Good luck on your sale. Robert

Thanks Robert!