FS Browning BPS Pump Shotgun 20 Gauge

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hammeredbean

Single-Sixer
This gun was hunted with twice (previous owner) and then put in the safe before I got it. I recently traded a boat for it and shot a box of shells through it. It is way too nice for me to bump around with as I like to do. It uses the invector chokes and has a dove hunting choke in it. I'm not a shotgunner and don't have any other chokes or choke accessories. Normally, I prefer to trade, but I am trying to raise a little money for a guitar project. I'll ship it to your dealer for $450.00.

I live near Savannah,TN (Shiloh) in the Hardin/McNairy county area which is 100 miles west of Memphis and just about 20 miles north of Corinth, MS. Thanks.

I tried to show it as well as possible with the pictures. If there are any that look like it is scratched, I can assure you that it is camera glare. This gun looks perfect. Clicking on the images might take you to the album on Flickr. If so, you can blow them up to a larger size.

Browning BPS by mtnbikerealtor, on Flickr

Untitled by mtnbikerealtor, on Flickr

jberke

Single-Sixer
I've got one of these, had it for a long time. Great shotgun. Bottom eject and tang safety - especially good for a switch shooter. I think it's well balanced and works flawlessly, never had a failure to feed.
Wouldn't let mine go for this price. Good chance to pick up a nice 20 ga.

Latest posts