French SP 101's who,s got them?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Terry T

Buckeye
Hope this gives you an idea.

ruger-sp101-french-KSP821f.jpg

ruger-sp101-french1.jpg

ruger-sp101-french2.jpg

Reported to be a photo of a 'under cover' French police woman. I didn't take the photo so I don't know for sure.

ruger-SP101-FrenchPolicewomanincivi.jpg

Terry T

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
Terry T":1ux5ahh6 said:
Reported to be a photo of a 'under cover' French police woman. I didn't take the photo so I don't know for sure.
Terry T

I took that picture. FYI...the French cook up a horrible breakfast 8)

/Ruger has a long history of selling arms to France...from what I hear they are particularly fond of the AC-556. From what I understand the ones that make it here in the american market are overruns that are sold to distributers in batches.

M'BOGO

Buckeye
I_Like_Pie":3cnqzajd said:
Terry T":3cnqzajd said:
Terry T

FYI...the French cook up a horrible breakfast 8)
Funny, I find their breakfast outstanding, if the cook is in a good mood. :D

Emaho

Bearcat
Thanks for another part of the Ruger story. It's this sort of thing that makes owning Rugers so interesting, and worthwhile.

Emaho

Bearcat
Thanks for another part of the Ruger story. It's this sort of thing that makes owning Rugers so interesting, and worthwhile.

Knuckles

Buckeye
Emaho":2h7c0qzh said:

Hey'... de' javu :)

Spike66

Bearcat
Calthrop":1t3b7gqk said:
I do not have a picture and the box is in the safe. We are going to move and the box is packed away however the gun is not packed because of the weather: rust.
it has the regular grips except where a space was whittled away for the lanyard loop. and there is a French proof mark on the gun.

Anyone else have this variant? Calthrop

Like new but only dropped once?