FOR THE sMITH AND WESSON PEOPLE

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
The rirst is a .44 hand ejector, Wolf and Klar gun, and a hard one to find at that. The second one is a 5 screw K22, that is a favorite. The third one is a .44 Special Target model of 1950.

5118-1.jpg

5122-1.jpg

5119-1.jpg

BearBio

Buckeye
rugerguy said:
Nice ones Doc, just need a pair of them pearl or ivory wild looking grips for the Wolf & Klar................

Yeah=with a steer's head and ruby eyes! Makings of a true BBQ gun--get a nice tooled EPS Threepersons rig and $500 boots!

tom black

Blackhawk
Doc every time you post a new gun picture I just like you that much more. Beautiful guns all of them.
Tom Black

doccash

Buckeye
Tom: I don't really know why I'm doing it , guess it's kind of a challenge and fun too. Really is a bunch of work. I have been unable to handle the things over the last 3 1/2 years but that is much better now, guess I'm having fun looking at them and sharing too, hope I havn't over done it . Thanks for looking. Dr.C :oops:

tom black

Blackhawk
Doc you have excellent taste in firearms. Please don't ever apologize for posting your wonderful pics.
Tom Black

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
tom black said:
Doc you have excellent taste in firearms. Please don't ever apologize for posting your wonderful pics.
Tom Black

X2 I always enjoy your pics, Doc.

doccash

Buckeye
Lee ,I have always wanted a 544 commoretive. If you have shot it , how does it shoot? Always looked like the cats meow in a .44-40. Nice set of Smiths. Dr.C

Lee Martin

Hunter
I embarrassed to say, but my 544 is NIB. I shoot 44-40 a lot in converted Blackhawks however.

From what I've heard those old 544's were strong at the range.