for the 'radical' One........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

am going to maybe miss you at the OGCA this coming weekend, staying close to home, going to the Medina county gun show instead, gotta bunch of NICE old models to take as well as some Colt Pythons, if they are left by then, word got out I had 'em.......oh ...flatop44 said he'd "miss me" there, I was going to show him the ivory grips we got last week.......no shows all summer , now they are starting up again, Maumee valley next weekend, maybe see you there............. 8) :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Dan, have fun.....told Bill we found a great new place to have dinner....

They have a 1/2 pound burger they call the ROD BURGER....

After this weekend I am sure they will rename it the RADICAL ROD BURGER....

And the Peanut Butter Pie is outta this world good....

See you at Maumee.....RR

flattop44

Buckeye
Dan, Hate that we will miss you and Don, hope you have a good show. Can't wait to get some of the peanut butter pie that Rod and Jerry lust over....of course I hope that I have room for some after the 1/2 lb burger!! :)
Bill

radicalrod

Hunter
jussbad said:
radicalrod said:
Well the PB PIE was AWESOME.....and they now call it the RADICAL ROD BURGER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pictures Please.

GDog, you know I only carry a flip phone that is 10 years old.....I will say we are going back tonight....

I am skipping the pie and getting BACON on RR BURGER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

radicalrod

Hunter
jussbad said:
Rod
Have FT44 take out his newest Apple Iphone and snap some pictures. If not find a teenager to snap some photos and within 20 seconds they could have them posted here for you.

GW

Gdog, I need to upgrade with only months before I am a GRAND PA.....

I need to learn how to take photos of the GRAND SONS.....Colt & Ruger :roll: :roll: :roll:

My son just doesn't know if he has enough patients to teach me how....RR