First Test A Success Build # 2

Help Support Ruger Forum:

AzShooter1

Single-Sixer
Blazer.jpeg
Wolf   SV.jpg

Well, at least it's a start. Perfect day at the range today, 80 degrees and not a wisp of wind so I had the Range Master set me up at 25 yards for a few relays.

The results speak for themselves.

As always CCI Blazer shot the tighter group. CCI SV came in second and Wolf and Eley Force rounded out the group.

I put the rifle together from spare parts, Clark 20 inch heavy barrel, MagPul stock and an old trigger housing I had laying around in the garage that I did some work on about 15 years ago. I repolished it and got the trigger pull down to 2.5 pounds and it's very chrisp.

Only problem is I'm hitting about 3 inches to the right and I'm all out of adjustment. Guess I'll have to remount the scope for this one.

... Only problem is I'm hitting about 3 inches to the right and I'm all out of adjustment. Guess I'll have to remount the scope for this one.

I had a similar problem with a brand new Savage bolt action rifle. I bought some Burris Signature rings with a "Pos-Align Offset Insert Kit" - putting the inserts in vertically lets you correct for horizontal misalignment:

Worked great on my Savage!

As always IMHO, FWIW, YMMV, etc.
:)