factory sighting loads

Help Support Ruger Forum:

frontstuffers

Single-Sixer
308, I agree.

There are at least 5 different caliber offerings, that I am aware of, in the SP's and I have two. With new firearms coming out on a fairly frequent basis these days, especially for concealed carry, and the manufacturers touting that they will handle the latest whiz bang defense load it is good to have a reference for a starting point. it also makes a big difference if you have fixed or adjustable sights. I am definitely not used to fixed sights yet. :( I am learning though and that is the fun part. And correcting a fail on my part earlier, I have 2 in .357 (fixed sight 3" and one of the newer 4" with adjustable sights) and one in .32 H&R mag. Really like all 3, great shooters and fun.

frontstuffers

Single-Sixer
I would also like to apologize to all of you that were subjected to the useless banter that I posted. I normally try to avoid that as I have the utmost respect for the members here and it serves no purpose to spout off. I come here and ask questions because I normally receive very good assistance and information and am grateful for those willing to share. I will do my best to stay on subject in the future.

Bill