F/S RUGER BISLEY SS 357 MAG, 45LC, AND 45LC/ACP !!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Take your pick - 357 runs $529 shipped, the 45LC is $509, and the convertibles are $579. Serial number will vary - representative photo shown. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT PLEASE - no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 8.8%. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for a while - check my 900+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

357's have black laminate
25sr96p.jpg
2psj95i.jpg

45LC have cocobolo grips
azib1i.jpg

2n1f7ns.jpg

rsi705

Single-Sixer
I will take a 45LC/ACP. Only request is an odd number serial number (even if just the last number or two) if you have it. Email on the way.

COR

Blackhawk
If'n you looky a little closer at that fired round envelope (1st pic) I believe you will see your answer.... :wink:

BTW...the back of the 45LC envelope looks like 2011 to me also....

robertkirksey

Blackhawk
Maybe not. I am looking on my telephone and the resolution and my eyes are not that great. Besides, I have a Ruger with a Newport marked envelope but it is a Southport revolver. You can't take anything for granted.

COR

Blackhawk
ACRYLICTNK said:
COR - are you taking over for our dear departed friend Columbo? Nice call....

Well...he only used one eye...I cheated and used both as well as a zoom feature. :wink:

I was actually curious about the date also...The 45Colt in this platform is a great hunting set up and Ruger is continuing to let them "trickle" out so I must not be the only one that thinks so.

COR

Blackhawk
k22fan said:
Are the .357s built on full size .44 magnum frames?

All the frames are the standard sized Blackhawk/Super Blackhawk, no difference with this Bisley. The 357 is a pleasant round in this platform due to the weight, even with heavier loads. I actually shot a 356GNR (41 Mag necked to 357)and it was easy to shoot well.

actionflies

Bearcat
Got my bisley last week and what a good person to deal with, sent him a personal check and the gun was shipped right away. I will definitely buy again from ACRYLICTNK in the future.

mikehp

Bearcat
ACRYLICTNK, picked up my 357 revolver yesterday. Fine looking specimen and a pleasure doing business with you. mike

Hauss

Bearcat
ACRYLICTNK,

I picked up my 45lc/45acp late yesterday, and I am extremely pleased . Thanks once again.

Hauss