F/S GUN BOOKS, INCL. RUGER

Help Support Ruger Forum:

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
1. RUGER AND HIS GUNS..WILSON (NEW) SECOND RUN/PRINT....$25 SHIPPED MEDIA RATE
2. DOUGAN'S FIRST GENERATION "KNOW YOUR SINGLE ACTIONS 1953-1963", SOFT COVER B&W
$20 SHIPPED MEDIA RATE
3. SCOTT MEADOW'S SUPERB TREATISES ON THE COLT 1911 AND 1911A1, VOL. II(1924-1945 & VOL III, 1945- PRESENT $72 EACH, SHIPPED MEDIA RATE

EACH AND ALL ARE EXCELLENT HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR YOURSELF OR KINDRED SPIRITS.
:!: :idea: REMEMBER, "BOOKS DO NOT LIE"..BUT....SELLERS WILL TRY YOUR PATIENCE :roll: .......PM WITH ORDERS
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
SPLITZ

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Most of you longer timers on the Ruger Forum have heard of or about my passion for reference books, Ruger formatted not withstanding. With the finite detail, wealth of direct and supportive information within the entire volume, I remain amazed at the absence of purchasers of the text "Ruger and His Guns". The original printing sold for nearly $70. I am offering the second printing(same text and photos, different hard cover and slip) for $25 SHIPPED. So..........buy yourself or a Buddy a present that gives every time you open the cover, Or, buy it so you have answers to all the questions you ask here because you don't have any reference books. Last, so as to not lose part of my reputation for lecturing, If you can spend hundreds of dollars for a gun that you know nothing about, you sure as hell can afford $25 dollars for an education, rather than being taught a lesson. (Stolen in part from one of my Late Father's razor strap lectures.......) Your call........ 8)

street

Hunter
It can't be more simple then that Mike!!! Every book on Rugers that I have bought I have more then made back the cost of that book by finding a rare variation that I would have passed up!!! And saving money by passing up that .41 Cal. Stainless Steel Flattop, because I couldn't find it in the books!!! :lol: :? :lol:

MnBulldog

Single-Sixer
HAWKEYE#28 said:
My passion for reference books, I remain amazed at the absence of purchasers of the text "Ruger and His Guns". Last, so as to not lose part of my reputation for lecturing, If you can spend hundreds of dollars for a gun that you know nothing about, you sure as hell can afford $25 dollars for an education, rather than being taught a lesson. (Stolen in part from one of my Late Father's razor strap lectures.......) Your call........ 8)

I will take that education sir!
--sent you a pm

MnBulldog

Single-Sixer
Mike,
RUGER AND HIS GUNS..WILSON (NEW) SECOND RUN/PRINT.
Received just as described and promised. Super quick shipping and delivery.

thanks so much!

Hwy84

Bearcat
1. RUGER AND HIS GUNS..WILSON (NEW) SECOND RUN/PRINT....$25 SHIPPED MEDIA RATE

Needing this! PM sent!
Thanks
William

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
All orders shipped. Back to the top.....Based upon questions asked by posters since Christmas, there are still some of you who need reference books.....Sincerely, I do not comprehend how one can function in the field of gun acquisition, at any level, and not have books on the subject(s)........ :roll:

street

Hunter
HAWKEYE#28 said:
All orders shipped. Back to the top.....Based upon questions asked by posters since Christmas, there are still some of you who need reference books.....Sincerely, I do not comprehend how one can function in the field of gun acquisition, at any level, and not have books on the subject(s)........ :roll:
The penny they think they save on not buying the books, just makes them lose dollars!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Only one good purchase because you found a rare Ruger because you read it in one of the books will more then pay for all the books that you buy on this subject. :?