Cylinder bags

Help Support Ruger Forum:

salover

Single-Sixer
Some time back I saw where some forum member was making the red bags for extra cylinders. Anyone know if they're still available and who the member is?

JMiller was making and selling the bags. They were very decent. We have not heard from him in a long time.

Now, if you go to the liquor store, the little airplane bottles of Crown Royal come with a little felt bag if the employees don't steel the bags first. It's the perfect size. :mrgreen:

The red ones also surface on ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ruger-Replica-Red-Felt-Cylinder-bags-Single-Six-Blackhawk-Vaquero-Sm-or-Lg/272885450891?hash=item3f893d888b:g:mmIAAOSw5cNYQJFt

salover

Single-Sixer
Joe Miller, the forum member who made the cylinder bags, got in touch with me and I bought two of the bags. He did a great job on them and they fit perfectly. Anybody needing one can't go wrong with Joe. Unfortunately I don't have picture capabilities so can't show them.

J Miller

Blackhawk
I'm not in the position to make them like I was in the past, but I do have some partially finished I can finish and sell until things change.

If anybody wants them I have black and red, large and small, cylinder bags, a blue scope ring bag and a couple scope cover bags.

My photobucket is dead of course and I can't find the original for sale post (probably deleted by now) but I can email pics if anybody wants them.

Joe