Colt Series 70 GCNM *REDUCED* *SOLD*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

reconciler

Single-Sixer
This is a 2015 produced Colt Series 70 Gold Cup National Match with genuine sambar stag grips. I have fired approximately 250? rounds. Comes with original box, stock wood grips and paperwork. Please PM with any questions. $1100.00 shipped. Sorry not looking for trades. REDUCED to $1050.00 shipped SOLD

loaded round

Hunter
I want to purchase this pistol for your quoted price. According to the BATF Firearms Curios and Relics listing manual, it lists all Colt National Match pistols in original configuration as a C&R eligible pistol, and I do have a current BATF C&R License. Would you therefore honor my license and sell directly to me if a signed copy is sent to you along with my USPS money order?

ten22

Single-Sixer
You'll have to wait 49 years for this to be c&r eligible, it's a current production gold cup, not a pre war national match.

Bump for a nice Colt.

kevin seyer

Single-Sixer
loaded is correct pg 21 section 2 of the c&r list all colt nationial match semi's in origanal config as c&r eligible
Firearms Curios or Relics List
Kevin

loaded round

Hunter
Kevin:
Thank you for having my back. I just called my local BATF office this morning, and they verified my original statement. Any Colt pistol marked National Match is eligible per their current publication. Since I put in a ''willing to buy'' request first, Let's see wht the buyer will do.
Loadedround

kevin seyer said:
loaded is correct pg 21 section 2 of the c&r list all colt nationial match semi's in origanal config as c&r eligible
Firearms Curios or Relics List
Kevin