Cold Steel Spartan Folder*winner!*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

trouble

Single-Sixer
All right looks like everyone who wants in this is in, so no More I'm ins please. A random number will be chosen tomorrow by my better half and the winner announced before I go to work. Work nights so it'll be later in the evening. Thanks guys and good luck to all of you!

sebtool

Blackhawk
Nice! I'd like a spot in the soon to be overflowing hat. :wink: Thanks for the chance.

Oops, looks like I missed it. I hate it when work gets in the way of important shtuff! :lol: Great karma, trouble.

trouble

Single-Sixer
sebtool said:
Nice! I'd like a spot in the soon to be overflowing hat. :wink: Thanks for the chance.

Oops, looks like I missed it. I hate it when work gets in the way of important shtuff! :lol: Great karma, trouble.
You're in too sir :mrgreen:

sebtool

Blackhawk
trouble said:
sebtool said:

Deadlines be darned! You're a good man trouble, I don't care what they say! :wink: Even tho I didn't win, thanks for the chance, and the great karma. Folks like you make this a great forum. :D

trouble

Single-Sixer
sebtool said:
trouble said:
sebtool said:

Deadlines be darned! You're a good man trouble, I don't care what they say! :wink: Even tho I didn't win, thanks for the chance, and the great karma. Folks like you make this a great forum. :D

Thank you sir! Just my humble chance to return something to the fine folks here .