Cold Steel Spartan Folder*winner!*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

trouble

Single-Sixer
Dantforth wins it folks, thanks for the great reponse folks, we have a good community here! My only request to the winner, if for some reason you don't like the knife, please gift it to someone else.

In honor of the generosity of the folks here on this forum I'm giving away a folder that I no longer use. I was looking for a specific 20 year old magazine for an article that I wanted, several members helped me out with electronic copies which I do have on my computer, but I'm old fashioned and wanted a hard copy. A member here stepped forward and sent me copy free of charge, that says and means alot Here's my chance to give back something.
I bought this knife new several years ago, carried it for a while. Pocket clip shows some wear but the only thing cut with this knife was some veggies off of the vine and some string. Still sharp! Has box and lanyard and extra LH pocket clip. I'd love for this to go to someone who really needs it, a winner will be picked next week, then it will be priority mailed to the winner! Thanks guys!

hittman

Staff member
I'd like a shot at that one please!

Thanks for your generosity.

Lumber31

Bearcat
Wow! What a generous good karma offer!
Please add my name to the list of possible recipients!!

Latest posts