SOLD Cimarron Uberti 5 1/2" .45 Colt SAA $475 Shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
************No Trades***********

Excellent+ Condition Cimarron Uberti SAA with 5 1/2 inch barrel in .45 Colt. Black Powder Frame (screw holds in cylinder). 4 clicks with hammer mounted firing pin. Blued finished with case color frame & Fire Blue frame screws (hard to see in pics). I bought this used a few years ago, so I don't know the round count. But it almost looks new. I probably put a few cylinders of ammo through it after I bought it. I believe I shorted the cylinder pin on this so it no longer blocks 5he hammer when the cylinder pin is pushed in all the way (looks more traditional like this). Gun only, nothing else.

$475 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Can only ship were legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. Add $35 if it needs to come from an FFL (my FFL's fee). M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

yKrfk0d.jpg

kplymWG.jpg

IMhqN7W.jpg

52t683U.jpg

cRiw9SW.jpg

iFnV96O.jpg

9hNbZ4v.jpg

PnqmG3j.jpg

zefMOBk.jpg

vL5u7TN.jpg

AK2ona3.jpg

qwr8FIb.jpg

Last edited:

Tenbore

Single-Sixer
Beautiful revolver. I have one just like it but with the smokeless powder frame.

DGW1949

Hunter
"Fredericksburg Texas".....Heck, that right there adds extra value to an already very-good gun. Plus, it's in a configuration that hasn't been made since the Uberti sell-out a few years ago. In other words, ya can't just run out and buy one like this any ole time....just sayin'.

DGW

Bad Barlow

Blackhawk
"Fredericksburg Texas".....Heck, that right there adds extra value to an already very-good gun. Plus, it's in a configuration that hasn't been made since the Uberti sell-out a few years ago. In other words, ya can't just run out and buy one like this any ole time....just sayin'.

DGW
Uberti sell out???
What's that?
Counting my mad money now....

DGW1949

Hunter
Uberti sell out???
What's that?
Yeah...Uberti was bought out a few years ago by some conglomerate. I forget whom all was involved but a couple of other Italian outfits got taken also...Anyhow, shortly afterwards, the Colt designed (Uberti) hammer was replaced by some sort of politically-correct, safety-gizmo hammer.

DGW

Bad Barlow

Blackhawk
Yeah...Uberti was bought out a few years ago by some conglomerate. I forget whom all was involved but a couple of other Italian outfits got taken also...Anyhow, shortly afterwards, the Colt designed (Uberti) hammer was replaced by some sort of politically-correct, safety-gizmo hammer.

DGW
Thanks!

gasmandave

Single-Sixer
Tax? That's between you and your transfer FFL. If I ship it direct, I'm only asking $499. If I need to ship through an FFL, it's $534.

I keep hearing how awesome this particular model is on several forums, yet here it still sits? :unsure:
Man I'd like to get this
I know you said no trades but i would trade my no so new 1st born male child. He's 42

KMK-678GC

Single-Sixer
Is this a sign of the times when a great deal like this goes unsold for such a long period of time?