Bless me Father it has been 1 week since my last confession.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well last Saturday I brought a brown Colt box home that looked like this.....

PA311055.jpg

Now this Saturday I bring home another brown Colt box....found this at the TRI COUNTY SHOW.......I feel a little dirty :lol: :lol: :lol: but I can live with the shame :roll: :roll: :roll: Hey Dan T, Dave D said the 10' 44's did NOT have boxes or shippers....one did wear Factory Stags though....all sold at the IX OGCA....RR.

PB031058.jpg

Nice Colt box, but is there anything in it?? yes, we were told the Blackhawks did not have boxes, but the Supers ,at least one of them had the mahogany case from what was relayed across......nice guns, wonder how much he came down, cause they were WAY too high for Ohio pricing.................. :wink:

as for your "confession" you must burn the boxes, anoint yourself in holy water, AND say the rosary!!
See you in the morning (don;t forget the time changes, so do NOT be late....) :roll:

americal

Hunter
Confession and repentence are TWO DIFFERENT things RR :p :p Yes :arrow: :arrow: you confessed but did not REPENT,that means you are not sorry you did such a deed :!: woe unto those that wander into Colt land............... :wink:

Ah , a 60's gun, from the shot tester's signature..........4 inch, a bit on the common side, but a very NICE 'box', looks GOOD, and these days a nice find, "One in the box..." ( its pricing that counts though) we sold those in our shop back in the early 70s for around $279 , $40 for the nickel versions, as I recall....they were MORE than the S&W's...........and about triple the Rugers 8)

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Rod, you are OK, and now,I do not feel alone........Traveled to the big Palisade Consignment auction a couple of weeks ago and bought(won the bid.) a stagecoach boxed 2nd generation Single action short barrel 45(1968) and a third generation 6" Colt Woodsman(1969). I put them with the other Horses and the dozen or so 22 conversion kits..........Man does not live by Ruger alone. It's too long between "finds".........Have a great time in T-Town. 8) :lol: MIKE

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I have another confession to make....I just could not stand the pressure of owning the PYTHON.... especially when a kind gentleman offered me double what I had in it :roll: :roll: :roll: man I feel better getting that off my chest :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.