Birdshead grip frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rock 22

Single-Sixer
What are these selling for now 357/ 45 long colt? Both are blue with color case. My mistake complete pistols. Can't find any for sale on gunbroker at present time.

Last edited:

Hondo44

Hawkeye
I'm pretty sure he means complete guns because he refers to blue with case colors. But I don't know what they're going for these days. Check completed auctions on Gunbroker.

Last edited:

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks for clearing things up. Often,, the typed word doesn't always relate to what we are thinking.
As for what they are selling for,, the best way to get a fair idea of current values is to go to Gunbroker,, and do an advanced search, & choose "completed auctions." Look to see what has actually sold, and for how much.

deac45

Single-Sixer
From what I've been seeing on Gunbroker blued/case colored prices are right up there with the stainless models. A couple I watched a few weeks ago started off in the low 900s then sold for around the 1200 mark.

rock 22

Single-Sixer
Thanks for clearing things up. Often,, the typed word doesn't always relate to what we are thinking.
As for what they are selling for,, the best way to get a fair idea of current values is to go to Gunbroker,, and do an advanced search, & choose "completed auctions." Look to see what has actually sold, and for how much.
Thanks