Beretta 84F,Ruger 77/357,MKIII Hunter,LC380,CZ & Taurus mags

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MG-70

Single-Sixer
Ruger LC380 .380 Auto Model 03219 pistol, in Like New condition, with everything it came with from factory; 1 factory magazine, extra mag baseplate, key, padlock, and manual. It went to the range a total of two times and fired 100rds of factory ammo, and functioned perfectly. This is the second softest-shooting .380acp I've ever fired, and I've shot tens of them. A much better shooting experience than shooting an LCP (better grip/sights/trigger). I bought this in preparation for a move to a country where larger calibers are not permitted and the move never materialized.
$275 + $35 shipping from an FFL

79YQG9rh.jpg

D5Dpif6h.jpg

SfblFNCh.jpg

fNtzlgih.jpg

Ruger KMKIII678H Model 10118 (Stainless 6 7/8" MKIII Hunter) in VG-Exc overall condition with minor finish wear from storage and handling. Comes in factory case with hardwood grips, two 10rd magazines, extra fiber optic inserts for front sight (comes with 3 red and 3 green, total), 2 integral lock keys, optics rail (mounted), and manual.
$420 + $35 shipping from FFL

WELQ8vMh.jpg

kzPrbW2h.jpg

1 SOLD, 2 Available Taurus PT-638 PRO SA .380acp 15-round magazines (Model 5-10638). One New in Wrap and one Like New (went to the range once or twice). Note, the factory packaging backing has separated from the plastic while in storage, and one is missing the plastic.
$55 each, plus $6 shipping for one or all.

HwfvEsXh.jpg

oQ46RMCh.jpg

MecGar CZ75B .40S&W 12-round magazine, New or Like New. It's probably older because it has a polished blue finish and metal baseplate.
$26 shipped

lCB1R14h.jpg

BpgTEiBh.jpg

KaKqy7kh.jpg

***SPF 07/15***Beretta Model 84F 9mm Short (.380acp) in VG condition with finish wear on high spots, very top of beavertail, grips, etc.; probably from holster carry. Traditional Double-Single action with decocker. Chrome lined bore. The gun is tight and it's an Excellent shooter. This is a Century Arms import from a few years back and I believe it came from Israel. Comes with one original used Italian 13rd magazine and nothing else. I bought this in preparation for a move to a country where larger calibers are not permitted, and the move never materialized.
$375 + $35 Shipping from an FFL ***SPF 07/15***

***SPF 07/15***The buyer has the option to buy 3 New MecGar 13rd magazines (considered the best for these guns, and probably OEM) for $20 ea. (+$6 shipping, one or all, if not bought with pistol)

***Grips SOLD***1 Pair of Factory hardwood grips Model JG84FW in As New to Like New condition for $40 (+$6 shipping, if not bought with pistol)

H9l1Atah.jpg

XLBAPtHh.jpg

nuxmOFYh.jpg

n2pC0kIh.jpg

qeUO9Ebh.jpg

Ruger 77/357 .357 Magnum carbine in New condition, with everything it came from factory, including scope rings, padlock, manual, and one magazine. Never fired, however, it was stored out of its box, so there could be minor storage wear.
****SOLD***$675 + $30 shipping East of Mississippi

****SOLD***(2) Extra factory Ruger 77/357 5-round magazines, New In Wrap
$27 each plus $6 shipping, for one or both (no charge for shipping if bought with rifle)

leisurethings AT gmail DOT com or through the forum (NO PRIVATE MESSAGES, please) for additional info., reasonable offers, etc. Can do FTF in Northern Montgomery County, MD. Items also advertised on other "forums" and subject to prior sale (first come, first served, based on email time stamp). Shipping as noted via cheapest carrier; Insurance Extra. Handguns shipped from an FFL. Payments accepted in USPS/Wells Fargo money orders and Cash; Discreet Paypal only for small items, sorry. Feel free to check feedback at Ar15.com (+111), Gunbroker (+19), Rimfirecentral.com (+8); and other sites under the same screen name.

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts