Bearcat Grips Needed....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

K. Funk

Single-Sixer
I am tying to find a set of grips for a 1963 Bearcat. I am trying to help out a nice lady who has her husbands Old Model Bearcat that is missing one panel and the screw. Trying to find or match 1 panel is going to be tough, so a set would be fine. If anyone can help me out, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

krf

Hastings

Single-Sixer
I have a set of faux stag grips (Jay Scott, I think) for the smaller grip frame Bearcat size. I assume they are for the older Bearcat models. I bought the grips from a forum member a few years ago intending to put them on my new Bearcat, but they are too small.

Nice looking grips. If you want them you can have them for $0.00 with shipping included. PM me your address and I'll send them out Wednesday morning. If you can use them, great. If not, just pass them on to someone else.

Thanks
Hastings

SATCOM

Blackhawk
Provide me with detailed description and/or picture and I'll send you one grip and screw or a pair with screw. I have an abundance of Bearcat grips and can afford to help.

SATCOM

SATCOM

Blackhawk
lovemydals,

Those are my favorite grips. They polish so nice. I got extra sets to replace
the cheap looking wood ones. Was surprised to find out that BCs are a different
size than the SBCs. Thanks for giving him a heads up.

SATCOM

K. Funk

Single-Sixer
A big shout out to Satcom with a heart felt THANK YOU!! The single grip panel and the screw were a perfect match. I will be returning this revolver to the owner at dinner Tuesday night and I think she will be very touched. I can't say enough for helping out.

Thank you again,

krf