Bearcat Convertible F/T Lot of Pics

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
I picked this up last week but I am not a single action fan. Plus this really needs to be in a collection where it will be appreciated more that just in my safe. Looking to trade for interesting Ruger Mark II .22 pistols. Looking for D&T models, Camfor ect. Needless to say it will take a very scarce Mk for an even trade. Could do multiple trades. Condition of trades need to be LNIB or NIB. This Bearcat is unfired NIB looks flawless I can see no defects. It would be very hard to find another in this condition.

IMGP2203.jpg

IMGP2205.jpg

IMGP2209.jpg

IMGP2210.jpg

IMGP2211.jpg

IMGP2212.jpg

IMGP2213.jpg

IMGP2215.jpg

IMGP2216.jpg

IMGP2217.jpg

IMGP2218.jpg

IMGP2219.jpg

IMGP2220.jpg

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
Camfor models, Outdoors sports, MK678GUS, D&T Models with the exception of GC models as they were all D&T. Anything else that may be a scarce model. What do you have to trade?

steady

Bearcat
How about a Colt New Frontier from .22/.22 mag and yes it has the extra cylinder in a little colt cylinder box.This revolver is from the early 1980s, no box, no papers. Used but not abused. I have notshot it in 15 years. No rust. Kept in my safe. Bright bore, perfect cylinder flash plate, perfect forcing cone. Photos upon request. I have a perfect A= on gun broker, auction arms and guns america with over 20 transactions.

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
A few years ago I would have taken you up on the Colt. But only looking for Mark IIs. Somebody has to have something unusual out there that needs this Bearcat.

LuckenbachTexas

Buckeye
Sir,

It would probably help to establish a minimum value of $1300 (per our PM's) so folks would know what to offer.

If it goes to GB, please let us know so we can have first crack at her.

I'll just up my Lonestar beer prices fer an hour to cover it.

Lovely she is.

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
Guys I would really like to trade it to a forum member so I know where it goes. That way I know it would be taken care of as it is a really nice gun. I just have always liked autos and I am trying to get every variation of Ruger Mark IIs. I have about 25 and am getting down to the hard ones to get. If I don't trade it will probably go to the safe until a further date. Or something comes up.