Anybody ever buy from OpticsPlanet?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GKC

Blackhawk
I recently bought a Bianchi nylon holster from them...it got to my house very quickly.

I had to laugh when I saw the box, though...it had "Fragile" stamped all over it. I guess they pre-stamp their boxes. :lol:

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
I suppose I should give an update. I bought a scope from Optics Planet since the time of my original post. It came quick and as expected. They were very much on top of things.

Glad you chose to buy from them. They are great to deal with! I have made many purchases through them and would give them a hundred star rating if there was such a thing.

Chief 101

Hunter
so what do you guys really think about them, you are being sorta vague
icon_slapfloor.gif

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
The only problem I have with them is that they're here in Illinois so I have to pay sales tax! Darn! They're fantastic and they're the kind of company you wish all internet sales companies were like!

I ordered a duty holster from them and it was backordered. They took the charge automatically off my credit card. A week and a half later the holster was in and I received an email that I was easily able to click on to re-order the holster. It was at my door two days later.

Fantastic!

Gregg1LE

Single-Sixer
Bought my J-frame Crimson Trace Laser Grips from them last year,not the best overall price,but prompt and efficent service. Highly recommended !

Redhawk4

Single-Sixer
I bought a cheap BSA scope for my .22 from them a year or so ago, they were great really fast shipping too.

Redhawk4

Single-Sixer
I bought a cheap BSA scope for my .22 from them a year or so ago, they were great really fast shipping too.