Anybody else having problems with Imgur???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I noticed my avatar picture is missing. And according to the image they show,, it says that image no longer exists. I go to my Imgur account, and the picture is there, and I have not had any notifications of ANY kind about this.
I'm going to attempt to post a picture here in a minute. But this is a puzzle to me.

Ok, here goes!

FvTZ0DY.jpg

Ok, the picture appears here,,, but the very same picture is my avatar picture.
A puzzle for sure!

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! I used the wrong picture. Going back to try again!

Anybody here that can offer help & advice??????

contender

Ruger Guru
I just went to another forum, and realized I had used the wrong picture above. I'm going back to Imgur & see if that original picture is still there!

Ok, here is the one I used in my avatar!

SB7ULhx.jpg

Now,, if it shows up here,,, in this post,,, it means that the issue may be with the Forum here,,, and I'll have to re-load my avatar!

contender

Ruger Guru
Apparently there is a glitch in either the Forum here & it reading my avatar picture. OR,,, possibly it the size of the original caused this Forum to kick it out.
Gotta work on it a bit!

contender

Ruger Guru
Ok,,, I've deleted my blank image in my profile.
I've tried to replace my avatar picture twice, with both the pictures above. I keep getting a "URL is invalid" notice.
Anybody here that can help???

pete44ru

Hunter

I've had N.P. with imgur.

When I posted my avatar from imgur, I made sure to select the "small square" size before "copying" the direct url & pasting it in the avatar section of my User Control Panel.

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
I had a heck of a time getting my avatar to load on the forum from imgur.. With help here I got it figured out... But I bet I don't remember how I did it!Other than that imgur is pretty easy....