Any interest in a "fully loaded" Ruger PC4?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Batty67

Bearcat
Took a while to find and put this load-out together, but I'm looking into possibly selling it. Ruger PC4 NON-ghost ring rifle sights in excellent shape (95%), Wiegand picatinny rail (already mounted), trigger job by Bill Springfield (http://www.triggerwork.net), and 7 magazines, 6 are LE-stamped high capacity (11 rounds) and the last is a 10-rounder. Oh, and a new ridiculously over-built, all-weather, PLANO 36" hard case for it. No box or paperwork as I picked it up a few months ago from a gent on these forums in Georgia.

If there is interest I'll take some pix and price it out. I live in Northern Virginia. Thanks for looking.

Batty67

Bearcat
Sure: I paid (not including transfer and S&H fees), this ran me about $800 for everything. If I cannot sell it locally (going to give it a week or so), I'd sell it for $700 shipped to a validated FFL following payment. So far, plenty of out of state (I'm in Virginia) interest. Hope this helps.

Batty67

Bearcat
Okay, just took a bunch of pictures and will have them downloaded soon. I'll post a few soon and can email more/bigger files if anyone is interested.

Batty67

Bearcat
I have several more and can email if anyone is interested.

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Batty67

Bearcat
I assure you, they are ALL marked, and are 40S&W. I've shot all of them. As I noted, 6 of 7 are stamped LE and are the "high cap" 11-rds. And on that note, 5 of the 6 11-rd mags I purchased new in box from a fellow Ruger forumite.

Latest posts