Another Rugerforum newbie

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bubbas358

Bearcat
Greetings,

I am new to this forum, just not new in much any other way. Old enough to know better, and dumb enough to try once in a while now days......

I have been shooting, fixing guns, reloading, riding motorcycles, and other things for over 3 decades now, and yup, I know how to get some things done, just can run into a situation that is different enough that I may need help with it sometimes.

I have been a Ruger fan for most of the time I have been shooting, owned many, sold a few, bought some more, and retained the ones that I prefer. That and experience had finally made me smart enough to keep what I prefer/works best for me.

Welcome from NE OHio and a very Merry Christmas to you, good to have you on board......sound a lot like me, years ago, been doing all that stuff well over 6 decades but now I know better............ :cool: :rolleyes: ;)
Like the name of that town and N. Dak. is one of a very few states I did not get to see:unsure:

Greetings,

I am new to this forum, just not new in much any other way. Old enough to know better, and dumb enough to try once in a while now days......

I have been shooting, fixing guns, reloading, riding motorcycles, and other things for over 3 decades now, and yup, I know how to get some things done, just can run into a situation that is different enough that I may need help with it sometimes.

I have been a Ruger fan for most of the time I have been shooting, owned many, sold a few, bought some more, and retained the ones that I prefer. That and experience had finally made me smart enough to keep what I prefer/works best for me.
Welcome from Maine

Welcome from central PA. Remember, there are no dunb questions, if you need/want to know somwthing, ASK, no one will berate you and you will get real answers and/or expert opinions.

Was stationed at Minot AFB way back in 1976 to 1979. The got a reprieve from the cold and wind when we got orders for Iceland.

vlavalle

Single-Sixer
Greetings,

Welcome from an ex Minnesotan, where I bought my fist Ruger Blackhawk in 1966, and still own it! No I live in the Phoenix metro area, and my shooting range is outdoors.

Latest posts