Ammo Storage Tube. All gone Will try to get more.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
Just got some of these available. I have around 25 unspoken for. Already sold several. I just put 288 .22lr rounds in one. So will probably hold near 300 if you shake it. So you can load your Single Six 48 times and your 10 rd .22 about 28.8 times. Pistols in pic not for sale. Price 4 for $40 shipped, 3 for $32 shipped, 2 for $26 shipped. They are 2 x 10.75. Are water tight and cap is inter locking with tube so will not accidently come open.

xtratoy

Buckeye
I got 3 of these and I think they are pretty cool. Very strong and lightweight with a screw on lid and an O-ring seal. I can think of all kinds of uses for these. Thanks Ben.

coltlover

Bearcat
Every one of those tubes I ever opened had an illumination flare in it. :) Bump for a missed opportunity. No telling what you could sell them for filled w/ 22LR. 15 years ago, who woulda thought 22LR would become a traded commodity?

If I looked correctly, that leaves 6 from this batch. How much for all 6 shipped to me? A guy I work with wants a couple, and I'll take the other four for myself. They look to be handy for camping stuff that you want to keep dry while at 11000 feet in the Rockies during the September muzzleloadinig season.