"Alaskan Karma" Drawing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

J.Solo

Single-Sixer
GREAT Karma!
Please enter me into it and thanks for the chance.
J.Solo

Steve Myers

Single-Sixer
mr.deerstalker said:
This is a different kind of "Karma". as most of you know I am a "Hard Core Alaskan" there's not much I don't do as far as what an Alaskan Sportsman can do. and still do. I'm am a lucky man. I hunt and fish my life away, and am blessed with owning and flying one of the nicest Piper Super Cub's in this great land of the far north.

This year alone, in the spring we got two nice Black Bears from Prince William Sound, this fall on opening day of (8-10-12) I shot a nice Alaskan Dull Sheep in the Brooks Range, a 38 in Ram, and 3 weeks later I went North to the Arctic, we got 5 nice Grizzly's and 2 nice Bull Moose. and there are too many fishing trips to count. My life is good!

"SO" today's "Karma" is an Alaskan Wild Game Shipped to your door, Two Dull Sheep Steaks (or Hamburger), Two Moose Steaks (or Hamburger) Two King Salmon Steaks and Two Red Salmon Slab's. and an Alaskan's Surprise that I will add, but not reveal......LOL

Rules are simple, add your name on this Forum Ill have my wife pull a name out on Sunday night 10-7-12 at 8PM Alaska time zone (that's midnight EST zone, the 8th) and post the winners name.

Ill shipped your "Alaskan Karma Care Package" free of charge to your door......Good Luck All

Scott

Scott - WOW! Just WOW!!! This is awesome! Pls add my name in the hat. Someone is gonna eat GOOD!!!

lovemydals

Buckeye
Please ad my name to your "Alaskin Karma" drawing. Having been to your wonderful state back in 1995 for dog shows (our group of six traveled up with six or seven Dalmatians), gun show, salmon & halibut fishing, touring & more dog shows (we spent two weekends at the dog shows & the week in between doing all the other fun stuff). We took home lots of salmon, halibut, points towards our dogs show titles & tons of good memories. Thanks for the opportunity to reconnect to the wonderful memories I have of this time in your wonderful state. Thanks in advance for considering me.

lmd

keithsacane

Bearcat
Please add my name to the list too. I was born in Anchorage, but I don't remember much. We moved when I was five. Thanks for offering this.

G2

Hunter
GREAT Karma and offering, Please add G2 to the hat.

THANKS!!

bigshep85

Bearcat
COUNT ME IN TOO! Lol I will never win but it is fun to be a part of! Thanks, this is really nice of you.