A pair you don't see every day!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gent's,
I have been lucky enough to find theses two" Super Black Hawk's" with 6.5in barrel's and there consecutive ser# 25032 and 25033. both made in 1966.

What makes them cool and rare is there's only 600 made and only about 95 to 100 known out there found.

A big "Thanks" to the Chad and his dad Dave from the RENE for helping me out with this pair.

Enjoy.......Scott

1superpair.jpg

1superpair2.jpg

Joe S.

Hunter
i am glad you found my guns i lost while on vacation last time! i will pm you my address for you to send them my way. i will be sure to send you a small reward. heh heh

good score man!

I had one already (25032) and married up to make there the pair using this Forum, listed on the Forum is 95 or so OM Super's, and low and behold there was the other one, Chad's dad Dave where listed as the owner's. I contacted them and they where willing to sell.

And other then that, It's always a good day to make them two guy's in Utah crazy.....

Scott

Joe S.

Hunter
Thats awesome! Im lusting after your OM 357's in the classifieds bwishing i had the funds. I have one thats a beater. Love to have some nice ones.

radicalrod

Hunter
Scott, forget the UTAH guys.....it makes a certain OHIO GUY kinda envious :roll: :roll: :roll: that is KOOL....maybe I can dig up some trading stock :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

Nice pair, and that one sitting in Va for $450, I'd be all over that one, no matter the condition......... :roll:
we had a couple over the years, and the last one was an "S", now resides a bit west of us 8)

street

Hunter
radicalrod said:
Scott, forget the UTAH guys.....it makes a certain OHIO GUY kinda envious :roll: :roll: :roll: that is KOOL....maybe I can dig up some trading stock :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

RR

That variation is probably the only one that you don't have a consecutive pair of. I can see the dollar signs running through your head now!!! :p :p :p

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
Those are awesome. Always kick myself for not picking up a 6.5" SBH at a Dallas show several years back. Not a huge fan of 7.5" guns, but 6.5" feels dandy. A boxed consecutive pair is simply cool--and we would expect no less from you Scott. Think you have most the cool old Rugers in our fine state.

Thanks for the kind words Will, funny thing, on this form there a list of about 95-100 know 6.5 super's, out of that there 5, maybe 6 that could be paired up. i have not seen one set other then the one's i just found.

is there more? chim in all.......scott

and i think Flat Gate has 25030, where's 25031? (NOT on the list) that would make a 4 in a row, now that would be some thing!