A Modest Batch.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

croscoe

Bearcat
Nothing rare, fancy, or really worth oooing and aahing over. Just a group of dependable Rugers, and that's good enough for me. :)

thefamily.jpg

americal

Hunter
Thanks for the photo :D I would like to have a box of 550 :arrow: 22 Federal rounds and that single six on the range. What fun :D

croscoe

Bearcat
Ferdinand":3lstn5rq said:
Nice looking assortment. How do you like that Volq trigger on the MK?, and what model is the CF auto second from the right? Thanks for sharing.

The VQ trigger is awesome coupled with their sear. The travel is really light, short, and crisp. The extractor from VQ is a nice part as well... Much nicer than the original. I installed a Mk2 style bushing to lose the mag disconnect, and also disabled the LCI by removing the tab. I plan on putting a scope on it eventually. The CF auto is a P95. Picked it up a few months ago and have had zero problems with it thus far. Great gun it seems, especially for the price. 8)

Ferdinand

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the info on the MK parts. I installed a Volq sear and Clark trigger on one of my 3 MKIIs and it's awesome. I'd describe my kitchen table gunsmithing skills as decent or better, and I have plenty of tools and polishing/grinding equipment. Fitting the Clark trigger took a fair amount of time, patience, and precision, since it requires fitting side to side and otherwise. The result is awesome, comparable to SW41s that I've shot. I want to upgrade the trigger in my KMK10, and think I'll opt for the Volq in the interest of time and ease of installation.