1v current values

Help Support Ruger Forum:

picketpin

Buckeye
Neal: This years huntig season was a real eye opener. It certainly helped with some of my decisions. I figure the only thing I have a chance of ever "filling" are the cataloged "V"s so that hunt continues.

I had already pared everything above 338 Win Mag as the likeleyhood I'd ever hunt with them was about zero.

This years hunting showed that my back and I are through going up and down mountains or even covering lots of ground, day after day.

So the 8, I sold were duplicates or uncommon stuff from 270 and up. I now own 8 above 270 and that includes the 7mm Mag and 300 Mag "V"s a really low 130 and a non prefix 30-06.

Heck, I even sold my factory stainless 7mm STW. Actually I swapped it to a cousin who over the years had ended up with the very first one I built out of a low serial numbered 7mm Mag "S". That rifle and I have history. The stainless/laminate had never been fired and the glaring light of day would probably never been fired, by me.

So, I'm down to the few "V"s I don't have. Non prefix rifles I don't have or that are apprecably better than ones I have in a given caliber, a few very very low 130s and just a few more wildcats that I still want.

The best

Ross