1st Kentucky snow of the season

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
Shot some snow scenes this week. Thought I'd share a couple here. Hope you all enjoy.

DSC_1021_1_zps06c62425.jpg

DSC_0985_1_zps10422ee9.jpg

DSC_0989_1_zps50cb234a.jpg

DSC_1022_zps6327167a.jpg

That is nice. When I first looked I thought you had been around here at Susquehanna State Park, where Deer Creek flows through to the Susquehanna River. There is a bridge there that is the one in the photo's twin.

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
Thanks everyone. That creek (Gunpowder creek) is a special place for me. Yes, it is really named gunpowder creek. It's one of the places I take my flyrods in the summer and catch small mouth bass. The lake is just up the hill from the creek. Spend a lot of time at the lake and wading in the creek.

Thanks also for the comments on the images.

Jeff

chilcotin

Bearcat
Jeff
Great pictures!!!
So live in northern Ky, so do I. May be we get together some time and talk Ruger's.
chillcotin

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
The pictures are awesome we didn't get that much the other day when it snowed. What part of Northern KY do you all live in I am about 15 minutes from Maysville which is more Northeast I guess. Also I did not realize there were so many KY people on here maybe we need to get meet up and organize a Ruger collectors show in KY.

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
collectormzornes said:
The pictures are awesome we didn't get that much the other day when it snowed. What part of Northern KY do you all live in I am about 15 minutes from Maysville which is more Northeast I guess. Also I did not realize there were so many KY people on here maybe we need to get meet up and organize a Ruger collectors show in KY.
Haha, sounds good.

If this blasted rain and dreary weather ever stops. Spring is only 5 months away.