1995 All steel Old Army Revolver & 45LC cylinder

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1995 Old Army (#145-77XXX) with grey plastic case and 1994 manual. Some very small peppery oxidation spots on the finish and some very light pitting on sides of hammer that show mostly when cocked. Bore and chambers are excellent. Grip frame is steel with rosewood silver eagle medallion grips and wide smooth faced trigger. Includes factory nipple wrench / screwdriver. Old Army is $750 postpaid and insured by USPS Priority Mail to any locality where not locally prohibited. Payments will be USPS Money Orders ONLY. I will ONLY send the Old Army to a US address on a submitted copy of a driver's license of a person 21 or over along with a simple signed in ink statement that the recipient is not prohibited from buying or possessing it where they reside; NO EXCEPTIONS !! I have a blue Taylor 45LC cylinder with manual that has been used but is near excellent in finish. There are some very light pin prick spots of oxidation on the cylinder. I will sell the cylinder for $250 postpaid by Priority Mail to any US location. I WILL NOT send the Old Army and cylinder together unless to an FFL dealer with a copy of their FFL and I will in turn enclose a copy of my Maine Drivers' License. If one person not an FFL buys both, it will require TWO separate money orders and will be shipped as two separate orders. I can send asked for photos to any PM submitted email or phone number. Thanks from Maine.