Wrangler Orchid Finnish

Help Support Ruger Forum:

57springer

Buckeye
My buddy just showed me his "cobalt " wrangler , He ordered from the net , It is more gray than blue . I am glad I did not order one yet . We looked at the box , the Model number is correct , holster is included etc. Anyone else that bought one , what is the color Blue or gray ??

Snake45

Hawkeye
57springer said:
My buddy just showed me his "cobalt " wrangler , He ordered from the net , It is more gray than blue . I am glad I did not order one yet . We looked at the box , the Model number is correct , holster is included etc. Anyone else that bought one , what is the color Blue or gray ??
I looked at it on the Ruger site. Looks gray to me, little if any blue at all. Looks about like the light WWII Parkerizing.

57springer

Buckeye
Snake45 said:
57springer said:
I looked at it on the Ruger site. Looks gray to me, little if any blue at all. Looks about like the light WWII Parkerizing.
You're right it looks gray at Ruger.com , matches the one I saw in person earlier today. I don"t recall where but it was pictured months ago and it was for sure blue in that photo.

Latest posts