WTB Blackhawk Bisley in 357 mag..7 1/2" bbl

Help Support Ruger Forum:

opos

Buckeye
I really made a mistake...I had a wonderful Bisley Blackhawk (blued) in 357 mag with a 7 1/2" bbl...and I sold it to a guy that really wanted it...and that was a big mistake...so I'm looking for one to replace it...would like a nice one. I'm in California (San Diego..92120) and the single action revolvers are exempt from all the "list" stuff that goes on here..my FFL will receive from a private party ..do it all the time. If you have one and want to let it go please let me know...pretty specific on what I want...many thanks.

Jim Puke

Hunter
westerville posted a good one...and ya ain't gonna find them much cheaper.

I have 2 and I would not take that for either of them as it is too hard to replace them.

They are the epitome of a hunting 357mag revolver.

Good luck.

opos

Buckeye
I have been trying to get the gun to come up on their site...it just goes to the site and then into a "locating mode"...I'll give them a call tomorrow....Not so much into going cheap as long as I find a nice one..the one I sold was like new with all the goodies..I'd only fired it about 40 times or so...and I sold it for about what they are asking...their web site is difficult (at least for me) so I'll just see what they say tomorrow...appreciate the tip and the link....

hittman

Staff member
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=209282

opos

Buckeye
Well, I'm back..I finally got the folks at Collectors firearms to answer my e mail and the gun was sold some time ago..just hadn't updated their site so it's not available...thanks again to all the chimed in....and I'm still looking

Ruger Blackhawk Bisley...357 mag...7 1/2" bbl...will pay good money or maybe I got something to trade...thanks
opos