Will Ruger release another “Liberty” edition in 2026?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I was thinking that the 250th year of American Liberty is approaching, will Ruger follow-up the '200th Year of American Liberty' rollmark with a 250th laser-marked version? I think that would be great...and I hope to be around if they do!

What do you think? Do you even care?

contender

Ruger Guru
I hadn't thought of that,, and it might be a good thing to discuss with them,, if they haven't already thought of it!

(Assuming we still live in a Free society then! The current bunch want to tear America down.)

contender said:
I hadn't thought of that,, and it might be a good thing to discuss with them,, if they haven't already thought of it!

(Assuming we still live in a Free society then! The current bunch want to tear America down.)

That is exactly what made me think of it, will there BE 'LIBERTY' in 2026? I sure pray there will be and it should be celebrated!

eveled

Hawkeye
I have been wondering about our nations celebration on our 250th year for a while now. I was a young boy in 1976, and remember everything being red white & blue. The special quarters, we even had a patriotic train touring the country with a special historical artifacts to display.

Yep the Bicentennial was awesome.

Here is a Wikipedia page about our sestercentenial or semiquincentennial (rolls off the tongue doesn't it?)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Semiquincentennial

I sure hope Ruger does something special.