Ruger Auctions

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bought this pistol and it has this sticker on the box. Maybe it was used for promotional pictures? I did the serial number look up and Ruger says it shipped in 2022. Is there any way to determine if Ruger had it all that time and auctioned it off in 2022?

MoJrQasl.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
If that is the same gun that sold by Ruger auction on 9/21/2022, then I wrote the following in Red Eagle News Exchange volume 39#3.
The description says it was never sold, so yes... it remained at the factory until Ruger auctions put it up for sale.

Ruger Internet Auction #671: An P45MK3ALRP-NRA (Mark III 22/45 LITE with red anodized finish and shark grill cuts, NRA fundraiser model) serial number NRA300036 (Ruger model 3911). Ruger described the rollmark date as October 29, 2015 and that the pistol "was a Ruger Sales & Marketing photography sample, was never sold, and has never been fired beyond normal factory test firing." Although the serial number side was not pictured in original advertising for the model, the laminate grain structure in the right grip panel does suggest that this is the example used in Davidson's advertising for the model. The pistol was to be shipped to the winner of the auction "in the white cardboard handgun box it had been stored in along with two 10-round magazines, a black Ruger zippered handgun case, original instruction manual, marketing materials, internal lock key, and locking device."

Chet15

Johnnu2

Hunter
I like it..........
I like the MK IV's
I like the LITE's....old age is making me like it even more :)
I even like the color....
My MkIV lite is VERY accurate..........which surprised me.
NICE GUN HSGUY
J.

Latest posts