What's up w/Montana Bullet Wrks?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tellico

Buckeye
They had a family emergency and hopefully will be back up and running soon. A great alternative in the meantime is
http://www.westernbullet.com/index.html or http://www.rimrockbullets.net/catalog/ although the latter will be at the SHOT show until the 18th.

Fred

KLNC

Single-Sixer
There is a message on their website that says that due to Dave's ongoing medical issue he is no longer able to run the business, and it is for sale. Sad for Dave and also for his customers, as his bullets were excellent.

Nowata

Single-Sixer
I am saddened by this news. I have spoken to Dave several times and I have found him to be a perfect gentleman, and an excellent caster. His boolits have accounted for my last 4-5 revolver deer. I hope this company continues in it's present form.

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
Several of you have asked about Dave at Montana Bullet Works. Here is an e-mail I just got from him that will clear things up......

Gary, I want you to know that corresponding with you and supplying bullets to you have been some of the highlights during my bullet making career. I also am very grateful to you for recommending my products to your customers.

Alas, because of a recent spinal fusion operation and the resultant permanent restrictions in my movements and weight lifting abilities, I finally have no choice but to sell MBW.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would spread the word to any of your contacts of the sale of MBW. They can contact me by email and I will send them a list of MBW assets. If they don't have Internet access, they can write to me or call 406-698-3680. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. I really hate to sell the business and can only hope that the new owners will continue to operate MBW as I did and earn your confidence to recommend MBW to your customers.

Dave