Whaddya think would happen

Help Support Ruger Forum:

grobin

Blackhawk
There is nothing wrong with the 22 LR or or WMR. you just need a decent sight picture or the ability to shoot instinctively (a lot more folks think that they have than actually do).

There are plenty of full-size pistols and pistol caliber carbines which are great for home defense although not so much for concealed carry. A lot of folks but compact pistols and revolvers promoted for councled carry that are not really good for the job and see horrid for home defense. (They may be cool but don't do either job well!)

If you can't hit your target, even under pressure, you are just trying to scare them off. Luckily this works almost all the time.

Too many people fall for TV and movie fantasy! The gun goes bang and the target is thrown backward or out the window. That just doesn't happen. Many fatal shots are not incapacitating and it can take 5 or more minutes until death-as the FBI found out in the Mami shootout.

5of7

Hunter
SR1911SHOOTER said:
Five,
There is a cartridge like that now. The ARX Inceptor 9MM.
Also in .45 ACP .38S, .380 ACP and a few more. It is all I carry.
Blackie

I know, I regularly carry ARX ammo in the .380 LCP, but what is the fun of that?

Where is our sense of adventure? If it wasn't for wildcatters, we wouldn't have a LOT of the improved cartridges that we enjoy today.

Besides, with computer controlled machining, it is not as expensive to create a different (or chamber existing pistols) for a different CTG. 8)

Latest posts