Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Has anybody received any table confirmations? Last years I had all that in July. This year I didn't receive anything, even though I paid in April for the November table. I left messages in August three different times with two available extensions and nothing in return. We are only 8 weeks from the show with hotel reservations and other preparation for the displays and no confirmation that we will have a table. The check was cashed, that much I know.

I got my display table reservation last week (LW8) and made my hotel reservation today. I'm set to go other than what I'm going to display, but next week at the East Coast Gathering I'll be doing some brainstorming with the folks who show up there. Sorry, but don't know what to say about who to contact.

flattop44

Buckeye
Have not received my tables (3) confirmation. They did finally cash my check. Twriggen headquarters hotel is Embassy, ROCS Awards dinner will be held there.
FT44

I got my display table reservation last week (LW8) and made my hotel reservation today. I'm set to go other than what I'm going to display, but next week at the East Coast Gathering I'll be doing some brainstorming with the folks who show up there. Sorry, but don't know what to say about who to contact.
Good news that you are getting confirmations now. Maybe the rest of us will soon too.

flattop44

Buckeye
I just talked to Mark about our Display table receipt showing 6' tables. He said that was a mistake, they are 8'.
FT44

flattop44

Buckeye
Brass Frame asked the Wanamacher staff today how many display tables were currently rented, 15 of our allotted 20 tables. So we have five Lower Wall ROCS display tables available for your displays, call them now and reserve your table. One gun or several, join us in the fun at the great Tulsa show.
FT44/Bill

Ruger owners, you don't have to be a "collector" to display at Tulsa, bring your favorite Ruger(s) and tell the crowd about it/them. We (the wife and I) started going in 2018 and it took just that once to have us hooked. It's the best show I have ever been to, and it's huge. We have fun at the show and even more fun at the Saturday banquet/auction (silent and live). We make these ROCS shows we go to into mini vacations (3 or 4 a year instead of just one big vacation).

Even if you don't want to set up a display, come on out and join us and come to the banquet.

Latest posts