Berea,Oh gun show.......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

...this past weekend, and one of the few and far between "summer" shows, and thus the crowds and tables were down some, BUT never know when something comes in and once again a few of our 'regulars' stopped by to visit, did see an awesome S-47 6 1/2 inch.. no box, and they wanted $1500-1600 and it was in the #24,xxx serial number range, was busy and as we try and tell folks gotta pay attention and write things down ( Chad ALWAYS takes great notes...) alas I did not get the last 3 digits of the serial number, and some time later saw the guy leaving, never sold or came back,,oh well...........
Sunday one of the kids of a past customer came in had Dads old RST-4 he bought back in 1967, in the box, all the paper work, receipt, tag on the trigger, like new as he bought it, never was fired by them, and it was that nice we just bought it, paid them market ( todays price $450 ) what we sold our last one for and it was not as nice as this one,,,even has the neck feathers on the black eagle .........so paid them 10 times what Dad paid in 1967 and told them to keep the two boxes of ammo he had bought with it......(y);)

Attachments

• RST-4 .22 LR. 1967 rt....JPG
    RST-4 .22 LR. 1967 rt....JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 65
  • RST-4 22 lr 1967.JPG
    RST-4 22 lr 1967.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 68

Tom in Ohio

Bearcat
Unfortunately, I missed it. I live in Fairview Park, so it's a very short drive for me, but I was too busy. I won't miss Oktoberfest, though!