They do exist!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Smee781

Single-Sixer
I finally saw one! really honest, was at a LGS and was there when some packages arrived and when one of them was opened there it was,,,,,,,It looked great and the trigger was nice. It was the first one for me to see in person, I hope to get one some day. Just wanted to let everyone know they are out there, the shop did not even know it was coming.

Iron Mike Golf

Blackhawk
I've only seen one at a local shop in my area and it had a SOLD tag on it. I saw one at a gun show a couple weeks ago for $800.

same here Jeff, say one at the Berea gun show for $850 and the same guy had it this past Saturday at a small show over near Norwalk, and sold it for $800.........none of the other local dealers except ONE got any in........ :(

Everyone I shoot with has one......... I see them on a regular basis... well one or two a month. Some for sale on local sites, others in shops. It must be a regional thing. The highest price I have seen was $800 and it did sell quickly to a friend of mine. He figured why not? I think if a person is waiting for a bargain, it will be a long wait........

Dave

toolman

Bearcat
saw a add in alocal gun forum fellasaid he was willing to pay up to $650 for a sr1911 if anyone had one .

now thats funny :lol:

got mine and I like it

sglide05

Bearcat
Heliman said:
I saw one today. $699 + tax, but I already own one. Anyone in the SW Washington area, pm me for location. Experience says it won't be there long...

I just recently got mine at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver, WA on 4th Plain. I only waited two weeks. $649.99.

sglide05 said:
Heliman said:
I saw one today. $699 + tax, but I already own one. Anyone in the SW Washington area, pm me for location. Experience says it won't be there long...

I just recently got mine at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver, WA on 4th Plain. I only waited two weeks. $649.99.

Yes, that is where I got mine also. $650 minus 5% Vet discount+tax. About $670 out the door. They haven't raised prices since I got mine last fall.

Just got mine and it was $619 + tax. Guess it was a good deal after all.
The same Ruger Pusher was selling them for $579 when I first put my name on the list last August. He makes a set mark-up and does a large volume in Ruger sales. He doesn't care to make a fortune and won't rip anyone off. When He gives me a price, new or used, I don't haggle with him. 'cause I know he's doing his customers right. Charging over the $699 mark is just ripping people off. I know the MSRP is $799 from Ruger, but that is much inflated. JMHO

rugerdczr

Blackhawk
I'm still waiting for one from one of my Suppliers :roll: almost a year now and have not received one SR1911 from my salesmen :( I'm not a high volume Shop opened 8/10 but have done $65000+ with Lipseys last year mostly Rugers. Go figure maybe Jason from Lipseys can get me one :?:

c45

Bearcat
Like everything else, as time goes by, the number of the ruger governments in stores will increase. Hate to date myself, I remember when the ruger redhawks were difficult to get, and the dealers were charging over list. We all know how that played out in good time.

sglide05

Bearcat
Heliman said:

I'm in Washougal. I purchased mine at Wholesale Sports on 4th Plain. It was $649.00 plus tax. I only waited two weeks for mine.