Stainless Bearcat ejector rod housing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

EWKArms

Bearcat
Fantastic, thanks for the replies, I'm working on the ejector rod housings and having your name on "the list" helps a bunch! No worries if something comes up or you change your mind, I won't hold you to it, just having a rough idea helps a bunch!

I just got the website going, I'm not a computer expert...well, I use 'em to make parts, but using them to make websites is something totally new to me! I'm very impressed with the store, it looks like it will be so much easier to do orders that way to have everything in one place. But don't be shy if you want to ask or say anything, getting to talk to and meet any of you is great! :)

Coyote, that is great re. the thread on single actions!

Stainless being used? Okay!...

C .15
MN 1.25
P .06
S .15
SI 1.00
CR 12-14
MO .06

Sorry, trying to be cute, that's the chemical composition for 416. :lol:

Eric

Odie808

Single-Sixer
Thank You for making them, this has been discussed before and now to actually see them on a website is great.
Just let us know when to send the money.

EWKArms

Bearcat
Yes, I got a few of them done and they are on the website ready to be ordered! :D

http://www.ewkarms.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=14

I only made a handful up, I got to thinking before I make a couple dozen of them up, it would be great to get feedback on them to be double sure everything is okay.

Use coupon code RFDIS at checkout for free shipping!

Eric

xtratoy

Buckeye
I ordered my Stainless EJR on the website. WOOHOO!!! They are ready to order. http://www.ewkarms.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=14&zenid=ac3d750e2a7a4c3367c0d36ebec58649

EWKArms

Bearcat
Got the order, thanks! Good deal you used the other coupon code as I believe you placed the order when I was typing up my post here!

Coyote, time to get in action so you can get one of the first ones! :D

Eric

paochow

Bearcat
Order placed. Can't wait to get it polished up and mounted on my Bearcat :mrgreen:

andylate

Bearcat
I was all set to order one this morning, imagine my surprise when I hopped on the computer at 730 Central time and found they were sold out! There is definitely a market. I think a set of Sack Peterson's stag grips and a stainless ejector rod housing would be great Christmas gifts for my wife.
Andy

EWKArms

Bearcat
andylate, sorry about that! You must have missed the last one by a matter of minutes!

There were 4 of them that were sold...I guess you can call me paranoid, but would want to make as sure as possible we are good to go. These little babies aren't cheap to make...quality costs....eating a couple dozen of them would not be fun. :?

Eric

EWKArms

Bearcat
Very cool, feedback on them would be great!

Coyote, Sorry to hear that, that's how it usually seems to go for me! I'm thinking maybe once we are good go for sure perhaps accepting preorders/backorders...hopefully the 4 EJR Hsg's will arrive this upcoming week and we can get some feedback, and get going on making a bunch of them for everyone, and maybe have them ready to ship the following week. Everything is still setup to make them, so we should be set. :)

Eric

Stump Buster

Single-Sixer
I was in Montana and missed out too :( . I'm still in for one if you make more Eric!!! I'll keep watching for the next batch!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Latest posts