Someone flipped me a bird.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

32shooter

Blackhawk
A Whitebird that is. Was at a gun show over the weekend and this little gem was on a table. I went back several times to look it over. Owner also had the box and extra cylinder. Ended up getting it for $525 and he threw in several hundred cast .45 bullets. Hope I did OK.

gunsbam69

Hunter
Man, you just went on my dream vacation. You got the grail of the Birdsheads and a bunch of .45 Colt bullets to boot. Looks like a really nice clean one to boot. I don't even use the .22LR cylinder in mine. It's an armadillo slayin demon with the Mag cylinder. I put a Bisley hammer on mine with the black micarta. This is the first Birdshead I ever bought, and my favorite .22 MAG revolver ever.

roylt

Hunter
How rare is this and or the 22 Vaquero?

In my life I would like to shoot a bird and a bisley to feel the grip.

32shooter

Blackhawk
This is my first bird. Have never shot any so will see how it is. Gunsbam, I like that Bisley hammer on yours. May have to give that a try. Terry it is always enjoy running in to you at the shows and getting to chat with you. From what I have found there was 450 made.

roylt

Hunter
It was a joke. The original deal was a 22 cal gun with extra 45 cal bullets.

OldePhart

Blackhawk
Sigh...I'd be extremely jealous if I had a good stock of ammo... LOL

@Terry - that's a right purdy pair of birds, there! Two in the hand vs one in the...no, wait...that's not right...

32shooter

Blackhawk
Terry, those are a couple of nice ones. I think I might need one in .32 now. It just never ends.